Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nanny Cam


Yesterday I went over to see my parents inbetween various work calls. This was after I had dropped off the kids at Cardiff around 8:30am.
When I got their I said I got to check on the kids. My Mom asked if I needed to call them or check with who they were with.
"No, I will show you"...I then proceeded to their computer and punched up the Wavewatch.com Cardiff Cam where I was able to see Lucas catch a few lefts.
I came back to the living room and realized that I have a nanny cam. Now when I was a kid at age young we would go to the beach in the morning and come back sometime around dark. Today in our world of paranoid parents (I am one) our kids are scheduled around the clock so sometimes they don't even know what to do with any down time.
Last summer I made the decision that both kids are good to be dropped off at our local spots. Hard decision for my paranoid self but they will always run into someone we know.
One more reason living here is good.

No comments: