I did some lessons today, you want to talk about COLD? I am still cold as I speak right now.
Sorry no waves Aaron...but getting out on the kayak is a breeze!BTW...you Kirk pic is from:Star Trek Season 2 | Episode 46:The Gamesters of Triskelionhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gamesters_of_TriskelionAnd in case you wish to watch:http://www.cbs.com/classics/star_trek/video/video.php?cid=649539296&pid=naR8U5bEvOt4GW7Xz7RsfHveFKQEoiGH&play=trueHappy New Year!
Now that I know what the picture of Kirk is from it is my avatar moving forward. Thanks Geoff
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I did some lessons today, you want to talk about COLD? I am still cold as I speak right now.
Sorry no waves Aaron...but getting out on the kayak is a breeze!
BTW...you Kirk pic is from:
Star Trek Season 2 | Episode 46:
The Gamesters of Triskelion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gamesters_of_Triskelion
And in case you wish to watch:
http://www.cbs.com/classics/star_trek/video/video.php?cid=649539296&pid=naR8U5bEvOt4GW7Xz7RsfHveFKQEoiGH&play=true
Happy New Year!
Now that I know what the picture of Kirk is from it is my avatar moving forward. Thanks Geoff
Post a Comment