2) All of your friends found ways to surf till dark
3) David Gray was on the beach taking pictures
4) Your wife tells you 'you better go surfing'
5) It's 75 degrees and sunny in January with a building swell
6) As Ed says "the sound of a thousand pintails being dusted off and pulled off the racks is heard"
Yes after looking at my Minnesota brothers I was overdressed with my hood and gloves.
14 years ago I could could surf better than Ed.....Really 3.0 
It was fun and worth the go out......Tomorrow with the swell building I hope it is fun and the waves hold up without being closed out.
I am trying to decide if the Dugan paddle out should be down without a wetsuit. But if the waves come up as they are predicting the only one that could get out would be Dugan..

No comments:
Post a Comment