
We have had surf! It is the swell season that keeps on giving. This is a great time to take off work. This week between Christmas and New Years has always been good to me.
We surfed Sano, Grandview, Cardiff and Swamis. Schedule as follows:
6:09 am Wake Up
6:10 to 7:23 Farmville....

Yea I know the Farmville thing is out of control but perfect for my intellectual capacity post surf sessions.
Anyway back to the schedule.....
7:40-8ish- Breakfast
8:12-8:29- Surfline, Wavewatch, Surfshot, Wetsand
8:30 Go Surfing

We have been surfing for about 3 hours. I haven't been able to do double sessions except surfing last Wednesday till dark or until I could not see.
Afternoon: Eat
Watch movies, play more Farmville.
I have been avoiding the news except for the Underpants Bomber and enjoying Karl Rove's divorce.
Nightime we have been watching movies and eating leftovers.
Repeat.....The holidays are awesome

No comments:
Post a Comment