
Check out Bangalore Here
Sometime back around college I was invited to a party in Los Angeles. The theme was Cha-Cha music. There was an old house in Westwood with about 100 people dressed in theme. The girls had on the big platform heels and wild spainish dresses. Some of the guys were dressed in the

torero gear. In the living room was an old stereo with over one thousand 45's. (the old record singles vinyl). They played all this cool music. People were doing the tango and having a great time.
About midnight they broke out the surf music instrumentals. I had never known or really liked surf music until that moment. About 11 Negro Modelos in with this strange party the music just fit. Now I am a surf music guy.
The Surf Raiders

4 comments:
Wow. This video is great.
Shake it, don't break it, man!
The band had another single called beaver patrol but the radio stations wouldn't play it due to the innuendo
Love the surf music
Post a Comment