Sunday, March 1, 2009

My new Hero Katrina Vanden Heuvel


Katrina Vanden Heuvel is my new hero. Watch her take Karl Rove for a beating worse than a bad day at Tehupoo.
My favorite part is how she addresses him calmly as "Mr. Rove" Unlike the usual theatre of shouting crazy stuff at eachother for ratings, he had to talk with an intellegent strong woman who made him wish he was just taking this beating below at chopes' not getting undressed on national television.




Dark Lord of the Sith Karl thought he must have been on 'Fox and Freinds' or Hannity's show this morning until he came face to face with Katrina.

The take down was so awsome I fell in love with her on the spot. I had to tell my wife that Katrina has edged out Halle Berry making it to the it to the top of my star crush list.

(Sorry Halle we will always have 'Die another Day')





Even better, she is the publisher of The Nation check out the article of Surfers vs. the Superferry
Surfers vs. the Superferry By Jerry Mander & Koohan Paik

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this morning. It was brilliant!

lostnacfgop said...

okay. I read this. Liberal-progressives fare "poorly" on television because of apparent "hedging" in the delivery of their opinions. Cretacious-period b*st*rds like Rove are appealing on shallow levels on television because they exude this smarmy/cocky/confidence in their battered, tattered and shattered notions of "anything-wrong-with-the-country-can-be-fixed
-by-a-taxcut"
People like confidence. They're drawn to it, like moths are to light. Explains Madoff, Stanford, Kenny-boy Lay, dubya, Limbaugh, and a mulititude of other hucksters.
craploads of people who watch this clip will easily think Rove was "masterful" and "whupped" them God-gun-"'Merica-hatin' librul homos." They're the 30 percenters who also think all the WMD in Iraq was Fed-Exed to Syria on March 15, 2003, along with those photos of Saddam partying down with Mohammad Atta and the rest of the terrorists in July, 2001.

Proud Father and Surfer said...

lostnacfgop,
One of the best parts of 'Hurricane Katrina' was that she was calm and confident. She was unmoved by Rove's regular tactics, he came across clearly out of his league. One thing I noticed was that the regular right radio machine said nothing about it the next week. Why pay attention to watching their Dark Lord take such a beating.

Proud Father and Surfer said...

Dear Anonymous 2, You can't even spell Halle's name. You have no right to even talk about her. I still have sadness in my heart after our break up.

Larry Kelp said...

Hey annonymous above,

Halley Berry is hot. I smoke crack whenever I can, me and Marion Berry, the mayor of DC. What's that got to do with anything? She's hot on or off crack.