Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time for a clean up set

Is Tim Geithner becoming the biggest Kook in this economic mess or am I piling on.
Timmy, don't give me the deer in the headlights look. You have some power now. Your hurting my guy Obama. Don't tell us your outraged about AIG after the fact. It's time to start talking. You put Lawernce Summers on as the face of this mess. This could be a mistake.He is more of a 'I have face for radio guy' And, 'I might look like Kermit the Frog after a meal of Miss Piggy'.
But really, I know this guy is real smart and all, I just don't understand one thing he is trying to say. When he talks my eyes glaze over and I want a to take a nap for bordem and valuim for panic. It is fun punching AIG, but rome seems to be burning. It is time to communicate we are not going to continue to throw good money after bad. We are funding the institutions that will be solvent and move forward on our need to get credit moving now.


A clean up set to clean up the clean up set is needed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Politics. Politics. Politics. Its starting to seem a bit like the Special Olympics.