
Major- Business Administration /Minor- Pub Consumption
Strengths: College Student
Weakness: Eventuality of graduation
Opportunities: I lived right on the beach by the Mission Beach jetty.
Threats: Quantitative Business Analysis Class
Pay: not bad see my Wetsuit Post
2) Dish Machine Operator (DMO) El Camino Hospital Mt. View CA 1978

Strengths- Hours were 2pm to 10pm during the summer. All my freinds worked there.
Weakness-Dishes were kinda gross
Opportunities- You had an hour between 2-3 to eat and it was good food while you were on the clock.
Threats- Every once in a while a hypodermic needle would come down on the tray. End of summer
Pay-The pay scale got out of sorts with the Nurses union and we were making about nine dollars an hour which was a fortune back then. The work day started at 2pm and they had free food. So for one summer we surfed all day, went to work at 2pm and ate until 3pm then worked to 10pm.
3) Territory Sales Representative Guinness Import Company 1987

After my Minor in Pub Consumption I was ready for this job. Before they decided to promote me several times proving the Peter Principle ("In a Hierarchy Every Employee Tends to Rise to His Level of Incompetence." Dr. Lawrence Peter)
Stengths- Beer what else can I say.
Weakness- Beer before I understood moderation
Opportunities-Expense Report
Threats-Promotion

2 comments:
It's a Wonderful Life!
I worked on a cruise ship one summer in Hawaii and surfed and met some girls. that was a good job
rick
Post a Comment