
As always my timing is perfect.
I found out that there is no long weekend for my work about ten minutes ago. I have a 6am conference call... ouch!
I once worked for a company steeped in Irish Catholicism and we had everything that looked like a holiday off. Possibly it was some guilt built on years on Catholic Mothering. (I have a jewish mother it is the same thing) But I was a true follower and soldier making sure to follow the company line and take those pesky holidays off.

But wild weekend fantasy aside, the boys showed up today and wanted to surf. I am an easy mark and we had some fun afternoon waves at Pipes.
On the whole wild glutton weekend thing, it has to be put off till the next time. As reality calls quickly like cold water to your face I give in to the will of commerce and normalcy.

No complaints on the regular weekend in that I surfed 3 plus hours on Saturday and twice today once with kids. Also, I might have found a surf coach for Lucas.
Eric the new best surfer at the wall is a coach to kids and might be able to take my kid. The end of the ISF season looms near and I hope it works out bringing Lucas through the end of the season.
2 comments:
County Clare has had a bit of swell for the last 20 days.
No time for us to be in the pub
Glenno
Send me some pictures and a summary of your surf commutity in Clare and I will post it Glenno
Post a Comment