
Well I am getting my new wetsuit tomorrow. I am going to get the psyho 2 Oneill. The Pantagonia thing just didn't work out. They gave up on me and any ability for them to :
A) Provide a wesuit that would actually fit me
B) Stop me from complaining that they were too expensive
But I tried on the psycho 2 (yes it is a stupid name for a wetsuit) and it was unbelievable. I am hoping to be in the water by Friday but the whole water quality, wave quality and general cold thing might hinder me.
Here is the video that Oneill put out. I guess I have to start surfing like this and listen to bad music real loud. This wetsuit might be the total change in my persona. I think I will start calling everyone by new hip nick names like 'slash' and 'core'. Maybe color my hair purple and get some death speed metal music going.

No comments:
Post a Comment