
Dear God, Jesus, Buddah, Mr Rogers (must see link Fred Rogers as Jesus ) et. al.
I am not sure what we did to make the waves so bad this holiday season. There are possibilities that I went crazy on the wetsuit thing and that might have penalized me a bit. By the way did I tell you that there is a key holder on the outside of the leg!
Well it's time to take us off the hook. The 5 day forecast is a bit scary. We are a good lot the surfers. We need a bit of a break during the break.

3 comments:
How much did you end up paying, and what size did you get? I got a double xl for 416, was going to trade it in for a super freak xxxl. the xxl feels tight, they said it would stretch 10% at least.
Ok, here is deal and good bargain shopping. The suit was 399 less 20% discount and $20 gift certificate. Out the door was $320.
xxl
Post a Comment