
I am a wimp and hate the cold. Last week I brought out the 4/3 Boz and it felt like I was wearing an extra 100 lbs.

For my birthday I received a gift certificate for the new Patagonia suit. It evidently saves the earth, helps small children and makes you a better and more compassionate person just for showing up in it.
I am still waiting for my Pantagonia size two weeks later. They said something like 'yeah it will come in the next week or month' no big deal. No Big Deal! It's cold, your charging $500 for a suit come on now hippies get on the program!
I am giving them 4 days I tell you. Then cashing in my gift certificate and getting the 3x pyscho Oneill.

We have the most complicated weather and temperature for surfing. It goes from 58 to 74 during the years giving us too many wetsuits to deal with. And when did these good wetsuits hit 500 Bucks! ouch.
I will keep you informed.

2 comments:
Ouch! $500 and wait a few weeks?
I'm all for granola, smoothies and clean water, but..you can get both a X-Cel Infiniti 3/2 and also a Rubber Soul 4/3 from Rodney and still have monies for a bunch of beverages at the Leucadian!
I know it't painful but it was a gift.
Post a Comment